Knowledge Base

How can I find out more about legal counsel for the elderly-AARP?

AARP – Legal counsel for elderly (complaints for consumer problems, real estate, Medicare/Medicaid, injuries, landlord & tenant problems, utility matters) National (1-866-330-0753) (need to be a member of AARP)
Updated 5/28/2021 4:28 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!