Manatee 311

COVID-19 VACCINATIONS PLEASE READ: Find out more about vaccinations in Manatee County here. Please only use the Request for Service link below if you have general questions.

Manatee 311 (formerly the Citizens Action Center) is available on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To report an issue or request a service, call 3-1-1 (or 941-748-4501 if you're located outside Manatee County) or submit online.

Create an account to easily check on the status of your request or add details at a later time.

In the event of an emergency, please dial 911.

Submitting a request online

When submitting a request online, type a keyword for your request in the "Type of Request" box, rather than using the dropdown, on the second page of the form.