Knowledge Base

How do I get a replacement garbage can or recycle bin?

Residents are responsible for their own garbage cans and the size needs to be a 32-gallon. 

Replacement or new recycle bins can be requested online by submitting a service request or by calling 3-1-1 and asking for the utility department.


Updated 9/2/2021 8:07 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!