Knowledge Base

How do I get information on Assistance-Financial (Food Stamps)?

Apply on DCF(Department of Child and Families) website
call 866-762-2237 
 Open Now






(Heart of Florida United Way 211 (HFUW) (referral service) (211 or 407-839-4357)
Assistance-Financial (Food Stamps)
2106 Manatee Ave E, Bradenton 34208 (866-762-2237) 
(FAX 751-8464) 
1864 17th St, Sarasota 34234 (941-316-8100) 

Updated 6/3/2021 9:51 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!