Knowledge Base

How do I reserve and rent a pavilion in a County park or preserve?

Category: Pavilions
We have pavilions located throughout the county. To reserve a pavilion, you may go online to or come into G.T. Bray Recreation Center to fill out an application and pay for a pavilion. For rentals involving vendors, ceremonies or being designated “open to the public”, a special event permit will be required. More information about special events, visit our website at
Updated 2/1/2024 12:41 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!