Knowledge Base

How do I report algae in my retention pond?

Contact the Environmental Protection Division at (941) 742-5980 for assistance, questions, or information regarding algae in stormwater and other man-made ponds or report the issue online.
Updated 3/6/2020 11:27 AM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!