Knowledge Base

Who should I contact if I see someone doing something in violation of the fertilizer ordinance?

Contact the Manatee County Parks & Natural Resources Department, Environmental Protection Division at (941) 742-5980 to report activities that may be in violation of the ordinance. You may also report these activities online.
Updated 3/5/2020 3:58 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!