Knowledge Base

How do I get information on Counterfeit Money reporting?

If you suspect a counterfeit note or have information about counterfeiting activity, please report it immediately to the U.S. Secret Service, or to your local police.

U.S. Secret Service (813-228-2636)


Department of the Treasury

1500 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20220

General Information: (202) 622-2000
Fax: (202) 622-6415
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm


Updated 6/30/2021 4:10 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!