Knowledge Base

How do I get information on Conservation and Renewable Energy?

Contact Us

Consumer Complaints – To file a complaint against a regulated company, call toll free 1-888-333-WUTC (9882).

Public Comment Form - To comment on commission dockets or filings, call toll free 1-888-333-WUTC (9882).

Media Line - For questions from news media, call 360-664-1116 or email.

Outreach and Education - To request consumer publications or presentations, call 360-664-1147 or email.

Webmaster - For questions or comments on this website, call 360-664-1147 or email.

Records Center - For copies of documents filed with the UTC, call 360-664-1234. 

Contacts by division - staff contacts listed by division.

Conservation and Renewable Energy Inquiry and Referral – Federal (800-523-2929)

Updated 6/29/2021 4:01 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!