Knowledge Base

How do I get information on Complaints, Hospital?

Report a Patient Safety Concern or File a Complaint

Do you have a patient safety concern/complaint about a health care organization?

How do you file a concern/complaint?

The preferred method for submitting a concern is through our online submission form as it allows for more direct, timely receipt and review of your concerns.

***The Joint Commission is not a healthcare provider. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911.

If you are having thoughts of harming yourself, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255).



Updated 6/29/2021 3:43 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!