How do I get information on Business – requirements?
License required for construction Contractors only. State license required for certain occupations.
City of Bradenton requires occupational license.
1. Manatee County Questions regarding Contractor Licenses, call 3-1-1 ext 3574 or call 941-749-3047 x3574.
You can also submit a service request online or mobile app: mymanatee.org/311 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit the Building Department website:
2. DBPR Alcohol/Tobacco (SRQ) (850-487-1395)
3. Tax ID – Dept. of Revenue https://taxapps.floridarevenue.com/IRegistration/ 850-488-6800
4. IRS – Starting a Business https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/starting-a-business (850-488-6800)
5. Fictitious Name Application (941-741-4040 (Court Recording)) (850-245-6059)
Department of Business & Professional Regulation: mailing address:
2601 Blair Stone Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32399-1027 (850-487-1395)
DBPR provides a toll-free number for complaints at .