Knowledge Base

How can I contact the U.S. Department of Justice about an ADA issue?

ADA – U.S. Department of Justice (800-514-0301 (voice)) (800-514-0383 (TTY)) (Complaints: 202-307-1197) (Switchboard 202-514-2000) To file a complaint: US Department of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Civil Rights Division Disability Rights Section – 1425 NYAV Washington, D.C. 20530
Updated 5/28/2021 4:19 PM
Was this page helpful? Yes No
Thanks for your feedback!